Monday, May 1, 2017

Important Papers Sent Home Today

Today students came home with several important papers.  Please be sure to check your child's bag and homework folder for the following:

1. Book Order - Please return by Friday, May 5th

2. Field Trip Form - We are going to the Head School on Tuesday, May 16th.  Please fill out the complete form.  It is $2.00 per child.  If parents are interested in volunteering, please let me know as soon as possible.  I can take 5 volunteers and I will let parents know as soon as I can if they have been chosen.  I would like to have these returned by Friday, May 5th

3.  Student Placement Form - Parents are given a chance to have some input as to the classroom environment, peers in the class, etc for their child for next year.  If you would like to complete the form for your child, please return by Monday, May 15th.


No comments:

Post a Comment